Sunday, April 28, 2013

push//pull






Some more shots from Daley's Point. 

I went for a walk to the rocks at the end of the beach while my friends stayed behind to build sand animals (marsupials, mostly). I had pulled my 400 ISO film to 100 to slow exposure, and overexpose the film.. but uh, it turns out that only works for black and white film! Whoops!

Despite the light leaks, I really like how some of these have turned out - especially the colours and tones in the last picture.

.........


Algunos fotos mas de Daley's Point.

Fui a dar un paseo a las rocas en el extremo de la playa mientras mis amigos quedaron para construir animales de arena (marsupiales, principalmente). Había tirado mi película ISO 400 a 100 para reducir la exposición y sobreexponer la película, pero eh, resulta que solo funciona para película en blanco y negro! Huy!

A pesar de las fugas de luz, me gusta mucho la forma en que algunos de estos han resultado - especialmente los colores y tonos en la ultima foto. 

2 comments: